Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

What to do after 30days time limit over in revocation?

veera (self)     12 December 2019

veera
self 
 4 likes  206 points

| My Other Post

Should i have to apply for a new gstn no or i have a chance to file revocation

avater

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     12 December 2019

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 3160 likes  42260 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Visit department , may be Revoked.

And if the GSTN is cancelled due to Non filing of Return then there is no way to get registration again on same PAN (refer Circular 95/14/2019 GST)

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")     12 December 2019

RAJA P M
"Do the Right Thing...!!!" 
 7956 likes  108575 points

Yes... I agreed to Mr Pankaj Rawat's reply...

If gstin cancelled by dept then We can't get new GSTIN for the same Pan...
Only can get after clearing the payable liabilities and returns of the previous gstin.

avater

Shivam RC (Student)     13 December 2019

Shivam RC
Student 
 1671 likes  13696 points

Unless and until you clear all your pending dues and file all your GST Returns and Statements, you cannot proceed to cancel your GST REGISTRATION. And if your Registration has been cancelled by the proper officer, then you have 30 days time to Revoke it. But if that 30 days has also elapsed, then you have to visit your Jurisdictional Office with the concerned problem.

As per Circular No. 95/14/2019-GST, dated 28th March 2019, you cannot apply for a New Registration with the same PAN where your previous Registration has been cancelled by the proper officer u/s 29(2) of the CGST Act 2017 and you have not applied for Revocation of such Cancellation of Registration u/s 30 of the CGST Act 2017 to avoid liabilities and litigation.

Refer the above mentioned Circular once. It will clear all your doubts regarding your query.

Warm Regards.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »