What to do

#learning to excel#

What to do if someone is clueless and facing mid life crisis and physical health issues which do not even allows to go for a job which demands good amount of time to spend on work?

I will keep on asking any number of questions till I come out with an answer.
Because for me my life has became too precious now.

I have lost something the pain of which could be understood only by me.

And I don't want to indulge in detail of it.

Pray God, have faith in Almighty.

just asking questions will not suffice...
you will have to dive deep within you
meditate daily for 20 min
it will help you to reduce the physical suffering
it gives clarity in life.
you will have to do it consistently
you can't be like you do it for 2 days...
oh I don't know
I dint get better
I dint get clarity and stop doing meditation .
you will have to do it for about an year or so under a proper guidance.

Team Lead Capgemini

bhai same here but i did many good thing now a days. First Avoide non veg. Second thing everyday start prayer. Third thing, I started to teach. Not only for money just contribute to society.I want to donate which God blesh me that is education. Every thing will be happen in a good manner. Read Bhagbhat Geeta, What is your. What you lost. Everything is just dream in life. Just see and forget. Win, Lost every thing just dream. Just wake up like Arjun, Do for your parent, For society. Every day donate very little Amount. Just do one thing start to give some food to birds,pigeon.dog. Some time do dance on bhagti song like ABCD2 lord Krishna, Sing song. Most important thing add value ,see you tube  class like IFRS,Practical Knowlege like R2R,O2C,P2P.

And then Say OMM Surya Deva Namo Nam. Surely Every thing will God. Now My Marriage life upto end But i start my life with new energy . Nothing lost just a dream over. Jag Ja pyare

Team Lead Capgemini

bhai same here but i did many good thing now a days. First Avoide non veg. Second thing everyday start prayer. Third thing, I started to teach. Not only for money just contribute to society.I want to donate which God blesh me that is education. Every thing will be happen in a good manner. Read Bhagbhat Geeta, What is your. What you lost. Everything is just dream in life. Just see and forget. Win, Lost every thing just dream. Just wake up like Arjun, Do for your parent, For society. Every day donate very little Amount. Just do one thing start to give some food to birds,pigeon.dog. Some time do dance on bhagti song like ABCD2 lord Krishna, Sing song. Most important thing add value ,see you tube  class like IFRS,Practical Knowlege like R2R,O2C,P2P.

And then Say OMM Surya Deva Namo Nam. Surely Every thing will God. Now My Marriage life upto end But i start my life with new energy . Nothing lost just a dream over. Jag Ja pyare

Total likes : 1 times

#learning to excel#

My biggest problem is presence of mind. Recently someone has told me.

Chartered Accountant

you will be free of all the pain.

#learning to excel#

Thanks Deep

We just need to work with our mind and then everything is okay

#learning to excel#

thank you for replying and I would need to get help with some genuine information on various things . And for some I need to know the source. Google is a very vast world. Surfing is like wasting ample of time. Thanks to all who spare their time and has extended their helping hand selflessly.

May God give you all the happiness and good health.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU