What to decide?

Hello Friends,

I am persuing B.Com 2nd year, but I am in a confusion regarding my future i.e., I want to go abroad(For MBA Finance) and also I wanna do Charted Accountant(CA) which I thought to do after completion of degree. But after completion of my degree I want to write TOEFL and go abroad. I am unable to decide whether to go abroad or to do CA. We are not sound financially but we can afford to go abroad through loan. Please tell me about what should I do in this situation.
Regards,
Jhansi
Replies (1)
In my opinion, u should have opted CA after 12th, but now It's advisable & better to do MBA finance from premier institutes rather than going for CA, which is comparatively time consuming.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details