What should be done for FORM 8 and FORM 11 of LLP incorporated on 06/03/2020

Hello everyone,

I had incorporated my LLP on 06/03/202020. According to LLP Act. I need to know when I can file Form 8 and Form 11 for this newly incorporated LLP.

It is known that form 8 should be filed by oct 30th 2020 for the year ending 31/3/2020 and form 11 by 30th may 2020 for the year ending 31/3/2020.

My confusion is that for newly incorporated LLPs during the period of oct-march can file their form 11 by 30th may 2021.

But there is no clarification for form 8, Since this requires form 11 to be submitted in order to provide Financial statements of the company.

So the question is, when should FORM 8 be filed, in 2021 or in 2020? and if in 2020 then do I have file it as interim? What is the procedure for that?

I hope my question is clear to understand since I'm not sure whether I have asked the question correctly or not.

Thank you for your kind patience and help.

Replies (1)
Form 8 with out penalty and fees is 31st Dec 2020

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details