What next after composition scheme

I have applied for Composition Scheme on 25th March 2018. 

So now what returns I need to upload for changing from regular tax payer to composition? I have seen somewhere that CMP-03 need to be file within 90 days and somewhere I have seen that ITC-03 need to be file within 30 days.

So please guide me what returns need to be filed and within which period ?

Thank You.

Replies (4)
You have to file ITC-03 within 30 days. CMP-03 is to fill on transition from VAT to GST Composition.
if it is fresh registration then no need to file anything , just file ur return qtly in GSTr 4,. yes if u have switched from regular to Composition then u have file ITC 03
Already clarified that it is switchover from regular to composition.
Yes I clarify both situation

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details