What is the problem in cci portal for notifications...?

Dear Admin.,

What is the Problem in CCI portal for notifications...?

 

Replies (5)

Usually notifications are stopped by admin before declaration of results by ICAI in January & August periods....

Thanks for the Information Sir...
I don't know this reason...
Thank You Sir... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

DEAT TEAM, 

 

I AM IN CCI AROUNT 6 YEARS., 

STILL NOW MY EXPERTS APPLICATION STILL ITS IS PORCESS

I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER EXPECT QUESTION

PLEASE UPDATE

THANKS 

JAGAN

 

DEAT TEAM, 

 

I AM IN CCI AROUNT 6 YEARS., 

STILL NOW MY EXPERTS APPLICATION STILL ITS IS PORCESS

I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER EXPECT QUESTION

PLEASE UPDATE

THANKS 

JAGAN

 

Better apply again, old application gets discarded.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details