What is GDP

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please can you explain what is GDP? and how it is calculated.

Appreciate your feedback
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
GDP stands for Gross Domestic Product, a key measure of economic growth. It's calculated using the formula GDP = C + I + G + NX, where C is consumption, I is investment, G is government spending, and NX represents net exports (exports minus imports).

C+I+G+net of imports and exports.

It's is a measure of economic growth 

GDP is ---> Gross Domestic Product.

how it is calculated --->> The formula to calculate GDP is – GDP = C + I + G+ NX. Here, C denotes consumption expenditure, I denotes investment, G is for government expenditure, and NX signifies net exports.


For more details, please go through the link

https://cleartax.in/s/what-is-gdp-of-india-and-how-to-calculate

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details