What is a Corporate Life ??

Just for Funn...

 

What is a Corporate Life?

1. I learnt to operate 3 critical machines
* Scanner
* Printer
* Xerox Machine

 

2. I learnt to use 3 High End Software:
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Excel
* Microsoft PowerPoint

 

3. I learnt to use 3 great short cuts:-
* Ctrl+C
* Ctrl+V
* Ctrl+S

 

4. I learnt to say three very important words for professional life:-
* Yes sir
* Ok sir.
* I'll Just Do That sir

 

5. When I really wanted to quit, I learnt to: -
* Wake Up early
* Sleep late
* Continue to Work

 

6. I learnt to: -
* Face Monday
* Fight For next 5 Days
* Wait For Sunday

 

7. I learnt to give reasons to family, friends and relatives for not making
* Phone Calls
* Messages
* Mails

 

8. I learnt to celebrate these things far away from loved ones:-
* Birthday
* New Year
* Festivals

 

9. At the end, People say:-
* You Learnt...
* You Earned...
* You Enjoyed...

 

10. But when I compare me with my self...
* I just Sustained...
* I just Tolerated...
* I just Survived... for bucks

 

11. I have survived:-
* For convenience of my Family...
* To avoid blame of Society...
* To get tag of Employment...

 

12. When I already knew that I have got the wrong train.
* I learnt to Rejoice...
* To be Happy...
* To Smile..

In corporate companies life exists only in dreams . . . . Being Happysmileysmileysmiley

Replies (2)
Nicely written Sir!!

smiley..nice message DJ Sir..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details