Easy Office
LCI Learning

what are ur expectations from results

Page no : 3

Hardik Trivedi (CA) (74 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

pls let us know the "date" when u get to know.
i m impressed by your honesty friends.thanks my 3rd attempt too. i always used to be a topper n score nice grades in first attempts till i got into ca finals. an old course student, the most irritating thing has been the advises of people in n out the field. suddenly they start analysing us to find faults with us which they never did before. its ok ........ but who is a fool to not realise his own faults. n i think we at this stage are egar enough to shed our deficiencies.. wrong approach to the sylabus, less hard work( atleast than required ), lack of patience, lack of sense of priority or whatever.
until i read this i was feeling alone in the world to whom this bad thing is happening.. but not now...

SUNIL (PCC ) (282 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

I am fully satisfied with AMIT. If u here my story then u think how i can i live with study.

I have 2 brothers & 1 sister. I am elder from two. At this time my articleship also going on & I do a job for earning some money for my family. My first attempt is MAY- 2010. But Friends I believe that I have completed my CA Final.

So, Friends Always think positive.  I tell a story at that time about positve & Negative thinking.

Ek bar a man came to Socrates (sukrat- ek mahan darshnik). He asked him that why there were a black spot (daag) on MOON. He replied that " IN EVERY THING THERE WERE 2 TYPES OF THINKING (i ) POSITIVE 2nd NEGATIVE. THIS IS DEPEND UPON U THAT WHAT U HAVE SEE IN THE MOON " that is u see black spot in the moon & u also see there brightness.

At last , Best complements for all of my friends for there RESULTS.

Thanks All of U.

Sunil K. Mishra

2 Like

Replied 05 January 2010

very inspiring sunil. all my prayers n best wishes for ur success in may'10 attempt.

(Guest)

Dont worry friends

hard work will definitely payoff

Just be patient and persistant

Anyways does anyone know result date

Replied 05 January 2010

yes unofficially known from icai source 13th jan for finals

Ashish Kr Mishra (CA-final & CS-final) (122 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Once you get the degree, nobody asks in how many attempts? So be positive! Change your study style, read some motivational books n keep distance from negative thinking guys. success will be in your hands. I am a science background guy. Everybody  even my principle said leave CA...but i took it as a challange..and  i am in CA final. I am very much sure i will crack CA final both group in one attempt at may 11. so keep faith in urself.

best wishes

Ashish Mishra

1 Like

amit (student) (55 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

karan dont   demoralise dear. u can do it, dont leave the course plz its a request. yaad rakho DAR K AGGE JEET HAI. give ur full conc on the exams.

sairam (student) (118 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

dear karan dont give up you did ur best so keep up ur hope wait for d good one dont b discouraged k all d best

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Naga laxmi
Hi Karan,
My situation is also same as u..Iam from old syllabus
This was my 3rd attempt for 1st group.Iam married and i have small kid....I could not spare much time for studies becuase Iam working..Managing all these resulted in wasting of time...Now I realised .We have to utilise these 2 attempts fully..I joined Spell bound for 2nd group coaching..
Iam not sure that I would pass in 1st group but I want to write 2nd group seriously in this May 2010..Iam continuing my job..
Iam eagalry waiting for results....
All the best to u
Try and try untill u suceed...It is easy in words but hard to implement due to several reasons...But we have to..........................

Bye
laxmi

yeah....correct.//..

RAKESH AGARWAL (CA Final student) (436 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

all d best 2 all of u who r awaiting their results...

CA.Hariharan M.P. (Internal Auditor) (29 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Winners never quit and Quitters never win!! Hold your dreams. oneday they will come true my dear friend!

Hareesh H Sharma (Cleared IPCC..now article)   (894 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Hey BRO,

Think practically...UR almost done with the course..U reached this far by ur sheer effort and hardwork...so just one more milestone left for your glory...So give it ur heart and soul...Who knows bro U might be very close to it and tomo u shudnt regret u missed it so close...and at evry point of life u ll have to face troubles...What use goin to a meagre world and living such a life when u got the stuff to do big things..U came this far..now don turn back ..JUST FINISH THE MARATHON....Be the best by beating the best..once u get it ppl will easily forget ur failures...

I wish u see you as a CA some day soon bro!

CA CS Amit Borade (Chief Accountant) (2828 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Hi Friends

One of ma Library friend after his 8th attempt told me ..........

"When there is will there is way ... after November there is may .... Naraj kyo hota ha i dost next attempt de.... Rank ane de...".

Main kahlio usko dekhta hu our bolta hun hosla ho to iske jaisa........ kuch bhi ho ...

Keep Smiling  :-)

Girdhar Malpani (Trainee) (150 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

Originally posted by : Karan
Frends now in few days our result is going to be declared.

Everybody among us, has some expetations from the results, some wish for rank, some for passing or just atleast an exemption.

Further share, what will u do if u declared as "PASS" in both the groups..!
First of all, i will write about my expectations:
My ca final both groups are pending. I wish to get passed atleast in this attempt or atleast in one of the groups, so that i can continue, otherwise i may not be able to do studies again and I will leave the course. This was my 3rd attempt. I may not be able to fulfill the expectatoins of my family. I dont know what to do if i failed again....

best wishes for the results...
thanks and regards,
karan joshi.
(waiting for results)

Hi karan & all (CA Final) caclubfriends....

Best wishes for the upcoming result....

First of all don't be negative regarding result... it will ba as per the institute dicision....

let me tell u one thing CA Final exam is really a challanging task to crack..

So normally many students not able to pass in Ist or IInd attempt ....

their success starts from IIIrd attempt.... so if u feel that u cound not pass in this attempt then in next exam u r definately going to pass. Because at this stage u come to know exam pattern of ICAI and also get the command over the syllabus.... so at this stage take u r failure positively & apply 3 idiot's guru mantra that, "AaL izz Well' n start doing hard for the exam preparation .... Normally we are afraid of others success and due to this our failure make our situation terriable.....

Believe u me failure is not like by anyone, but we see failures in this CA exams many times. So be strong enough and get in touch with syllabus contineously untill we suceed coz it is like our CPE credit hours which should be taken after qualifying the CA finals .... But CA Final Syllabus is so vast that ICAI make us habititual to get updated until we bcome CA & also after becoming CA .....Thats why institute give more stress on recent amendments so as to update ourselves. 

So friends  " Don't Afraid of Growing Slowly  But Afraid of Standing Still "

Girdhar Malpani (Trainee) (150 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

Hi karan & all (CA Final) caclubfriends....

Best wishes for the upcoming result....

First of all don't be negative regarding result... it will ba as per the institute dicision....

let me tell u one thing CA Final exam is really a challanging task to crack..

So normally many students not able to pass in Ist or IInd attempt ....

their success starts from IIIrd attempt.... so if u feel that u cound not pass in this attempt then in next exam u r definately going to pass. Because at this stage u come to know exam pattern of ICAI and also get the command over the syllabus.... so at this stage take u r failure positively & apply 3 idiot's guru mantra that, "AaL izz Well' n start doing hard for the exam preparation .... Normally we are afraid of others success and due to this our failure make our situation terriable.....

Believe u me failure is not like by anyone, but we see failures in this CA exams many times. So be strong enough and get in touch with syllabus contineously untill we suceed coz it is like our CPE credit hours which should be taken after qualifying the CA finals .... But CA Final Syllabus is so vast that ICAI make us habititual to get updated until we bcome CA & also after becoming CA .....Thats why institute give more stress on recent amendments so as to update ourselves. 

So friends  " Don't Afraid of Growing Slowly  But Afraid of Standing Still

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: