When I Become a Big Boy taken 4m d buk - you can win by shiv khera .. a must read book... This is like the little boy who says when I become a big boy, I will do this and this and I will be happy. And when he becomes a big boy he says, when I finish college and do this and this and I will be happy. And when he finishes college he says when I get my first job and do this and this I will be happy. And when he gets his first job he says when I get married and do this and this and then I will be happy. And when he gets married he says when the kids get out of school and I do this and this I will be I happy. And when the kids get out of school, he says when I retire and do this and this, I will be happy. And when he retires what does he see? He sees life has just gone by in front of his eyes. So guys, decide it 4 urself..
Yes Do it today , what you have decided
these r words of a gem
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS
Thane
CA Final
Mugdha Art Studio
Hyderabad
CA
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Lottery.sambad.tv
Bhopal
Others
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: