Wats app group link for it s

please share the wats app group link
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This discussion is about finding a WhatsApp group link. The original poster received a notification to join a group but lost it and is now asking for help to find the link. Other participants are clarifying which group is being sought.

Which group are you talking about?
It updates
I am sorry, i am not a member of any of such groups.
Ok, I had got the notification from the app to join the group, I lost that notification. so I thought I will ask here

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details