thanks for your reply.. could you please let me know how much fund I need to deposit to the registrar when we register a company?
what are the personal documents I need for DIN.
do I need 3 years of ITR?
could you please also let me know how can i check whether the company name which I am going to register is exist or not?
| Originally posted by : Raj Singh | ||
![]() |
could you please also let me know how can i check whether the company name which I am going to register is exist or not? |
![]() |
Hi pls go through the following link
https://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/MyMCALogin.do?method=setDefaultProperty&mode=31
and search for the names of the existing companies....
| Originally posted by : Raj Singh | ||
![]() |
thanks for your reply.. could you please let me know how much fund I need to deposit to the registrar when we register a company? what are the personal documents I need for DIN. do I need 3 years of ITR? |
![]() |
Pls visit the following link where you ll get the detailed process for DIN
https://www.mca.gov.in/MCA21/Din.html...
Regards
Hello Vandana,
Thanks for your reply. Could you please let me know what does it mean *CIN/FCRN /LLPIN/FLLPIN
| Originally posted by : Raj Singh | ||
![]() |
Hello Vandana, Thanks for your reply. Could you please let me know what does it mean *CIN/FCRN /LLPIN/FLLPIN |
![]() |
Its an identification number unique to each company/foreign company....
Since in your case, you want to check existing names of the company, you will need to type the first few letters of your desired company name in the "Company/LLP name" and click on "Search". Thereby, you will get the names existing companies starting with the same.
Hopefully, it is clear to you....If not, revert here....
Hello Vandana,
Thanks for your reply..
Hello Mr. Akshay..
Thank you so much for your valuable information .. in point 2 you have mentioned that Affidavit .. so could you please let me know what Affidavit we need .. what will be the content of the same?
and the capital which you have mentioned Rs. 100,000, 500,000, 10,00,000 and 50,00,000
Rs. 100,000, 500,000, 10,00,000 and 50,00,000
Is this upto us that we can choose any Capital? OR is it depend on the industry which we are going to establish and the capital which we are going to invest? like we are going to start our flour mill .. now how we come to know that which category is for us?
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals