Want to opt for FTE service

I have a Pvt Ltd company registered on 2015 and ran till 2017. Due to losses, I stopped all operations of the company and no business has been done since then. Also no fillings or compliances are filed due to lac of money. We aslo took a 5 lac loan from Federal bank which is paid of completely but NOC is not uploaded to MCA. I want to opt for FTE to officially close the business. Who can help me in this? 

Replies (1)

I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any information on FTE services providers. However, I can provide you with some information on what FTE services are. FTE stands for Full-Time Equivalent, which is a unit of measurement that indicates the working hours of a call center agent ¹. It is mostly used for accounting purposes, as it helps determine the wages and calculation of the company expenses needed to pay the employees ¹. If you are looking for BPO providers, you may want to check out Eurofins Scientific ². They offer four types of FTE services, including traditional FTE, hybrid FTE/FFS, flexible FTE and managed hours FTE ². They also offer customized reports and 24/7 access to comprehensive laboratory information ². Can I help you with anything else?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details