ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to know about online e-tds filling at nsdl site

Mayankkumar (study/TRP (Tax Return Preparers))   (173 Points)

08 October 2013  

https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/TIN/inputPageForOrgDetails.do;jsessionid=2CC4204A963FCD6519CF9AB649FA25AC.tomcat4

I REGISTER YESTERDAY ( 7TH OCT,2013 ) MY ONE OF CLIENT AT ABOVE LINK FOR FILLING TDS RETURN ONLINE ( FROM nsdl SITE ) NO NEED TO GIVE RS. 35 AND REACH TO NSDL CENTER...

NOW MY QUESTION IS..

1) in how many days we got our user id and organisation id... ??? to check status this is the link https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/TIN/statusCheckForOrg.do

2) is there any hard copy ( or documet to be send to any ware after registration ???? )

3) how they inform us about this registration ??/

note :- please answer given by only who are actually using this facilitity.. 

status attached..

5 Replies

CALTON DENNIS (Article Assistant) (147 Points)
Replied 08 October 2013

it may take around 1week time to get registered .

1 Like

Mayankkumar (study/TRP (Tax Return Preparers))   (173 Points)
Replied 08 October 2013

THANKS FOR PROMPT REPLY....

Ravi Kumar Prajapati (CA FINAL) (766 Points)
Replied 08 October 2013

Hi Guys Please tell me the procedure for e-Tds Return..? according to this link you have to register for uploading the on line e-TDS return. so my question is it is mandatory to upload your TDS return online..? and after uploading you e-tds return is it mandatory to file hardcopy with TIn-FC....?  and the RPU Facility provided by tin-nsdl is working with this site or not.? means if we are use RPU Light for preparing quartely TDS return than can we upload it file directly to this tin site or not..?

Accounting Home Services (Finance Executive ) (723 Points)
Replied 09 October 2013

am also suffered in this same problem TRACE said it take time more than 15 days to received your TAN data to us try after 15 days....?   

CALTON DENNIS (Article Assistant) (147 Points)
Replied 15 October 2013

Online filing ETDS return is not compulsory its only optional

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags