Want to add Flipkart's (other state) warehouse to my GST portal

Hello,

I'm a Delhi based e-commerce seller. I sell my products on Flipkart. Now I wish to use Flipkart's Bangaluru warehouse for my business. They have issued NOC and other required documents for the same.

I cannot add Flipkart's warehouse as my Principal place of business (I can use their warehouse as an Additional Place Of Business mentioned in the NOC)

So, now I have to apply for a new GST number with the same PAN (Delhi based) for the state of Karnataka. 

Please check the attached screenshot and help me figure out what is "first jurisdiction" and "range code" for my application


Attached File : 3112976 20210812151204 16287612901372146591615841888193.jpg downloaded: 113 times
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A Delhi-based e-commerce seller wants to use Flipkart's Bangalore warehouse. To do this, they need to obtain a new GST number for Karnataka using their existing PAN. The discussion clarifies that Flipkart's warehouse will serve as an Additional Place of Business (APOB) and explains the requirement for a Principal Place of Business (VPPOB) GST in Karnataka. It also touches upon identifying the 'first jurisdiction' and 'range code' for the application.

Please respond to the above query as soon as possible.

I can't find answers to my questions on Google

Hello,

In order to store in Flipkart FBF Warehouses in  Bangalore you will require a VPPOB GST in the state on Karnataka, once you get GST, Flipkart will give you NOC for their APOB which will be added in your Karnataka GST.

to know more about VPOB & APOB visit: thegstco.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details