Waiting for icwa inter results-unable to concentrate

Hi All,

I am a full time working lady.This was my first attempt for ICWAI Inter in June 13. I have given Group I.I am not at all able to understand how my result would be.My papers were ok...But not very good.

I thought of preparing for Group II till the time results come.But I am unable to concentrate on anything- Not my household work, not in cooking, not at work and not at studies. The fear of expected results is overriding. Please advise.

Usually out of 100, how much marks should we have attempted correctly to get pass. How is the marking of ICWAI. Is it very hard or do they give some grace marks too.Please let me know about your experience with this exam.

 

 

Regards,

Prachi Srivastava

Replies (4)

Listen, It is not important, how much marks should be attemted, But what is important is how mant question have been correctly attempted.

Please don;t be panic this time, as you are waithing for your result. Concentrate upon your work.

As we know have have to secure atleast 40 marks in each subjects and 50% in agreegate. So on the basis of this passing cricteria, you can think yourself that how much marks should be attempted to keep in secure zone.

Wish you all the best for your results.

Hi Mukesh,

Thanks. Needed one clarification on Marking of ICWAI. In theory questions- Like in Direct Taxation or in Commercial industrial Law, can we expect to get full marks. Or is it out of 5 you can never get more than 3. If based on Correct Answers I calculate I am passing, but when I think of strict marking I fear that they might not give full marks for questions in which we need to give some provisions or state our opinion and in that case I might not clear. Please advise.

 

Regards,

Prachi

The Institute gives full marks if one writes the correct answere... whether it is pratical or theory..

 

I checked the papers so m sharing this.............

In theory questions, if you have to get 5 out of 5 then your answer must be in standard form just like suggested answers. According to me they doesn't provide more than 3-4 out of 5 in theory questions.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details