Easy Office

Vinod gupta sir classes

Page no : 2

CA Ankur Mittal (Assistant Manager @ Reliance Communication)   (759 Points)
Replied 27 December 2012

I think he is talking about summary module of VG Sir, because there are no class notes..

CA Hemang Shah (PRACTICE) (658 Points)
Replied 27 December 2012

Gp through vinod gupta class notes....it is very summrised manner....jisne vinod gupta ke class kiye honge usike pass hi honga ye notes. Its very different from available in market. I have done classes and thats y i have experinced. Point is that u can revise whole dt in single day

vittakaushik (articles) (71 Points)
Replied 27 December 2012

VG is the best.you should not think of an alternative.

Rahul Being RG (CA FINAL) (283 Points)
Replied 27 December 2012

thanx all for ur reply....

@ vitta i just wanted to know about his replacement coz i have heard that his lectures become boring...

(Guest)

Hemang ,

I need VG Sir;s notes.Plz tell how can I get it from you?

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)
Replied 27 December 2012

I don't know what class notes you people are talking of. I have taken his classes and he seldom made us write anything. Whatever he teaches is from his modules. 

And please dont say VG Sir classes are boring!!! Plz don't! 

Here's my honest feedback about his classes (Hope it helps you in this crucial career decision) -

VG sir has been teaching DT for more than a decade. He is also a renowned Income Tax practitioner. No other teacher can ever teach DT like VG sir. He teaches every provision so properly that even if you dont revise the subject at home, you will be able to recall everything in exams. He explains logic behind the provisions, he explains what was the law before, what was the flaw or loop holes in the old provision and why the amendment was needed.... And thats enough to feed everything into your brain permanently. He even tells about what is being done practically, different ways of tax planning, and lots of other practical aspects of the subject. Believe me, at the end of 65th lecture, you will realise that every penny in Rs.15000 fees paid for VG sir classes is worth million dollars. I remember when i appeared for my DT exams, after giving ISCA paper, in mere 45hours that we get before DT exam, i somehow managed to revise 80% of the syllabus but couldnt see Assessment Procedures. But when i started writing the exam, i could recall everything that he taught and very confidently answered everything from Assessment Procedures. That's the magic of his teaching. Some of the teachers have no comparison like Parveen Sharma sir, Vinod Gupta sir. Yes, Don't just rely on what I am saying. Ask others who have attended VG sir classes and i am sure everyone will tell you the same. If you really want to understand this subject practically apart from clearing exams, go for VG sir. Choice is yours...career is yours. Choose wisely.

Good Luck. 

Ashwani Narnoli (.) (1843 Points)
Replied 28 December 2012

There can't be any Great Teacher like him till decades and decades and decades. He teaches just like a story and not just like a section. Whenever i pick up his module i remember his lectures automatically

CA. Kapil Goel, DISA(ICAI) (cakapilgoel.wordpress.com)   (2191 Points)
Replied 07 January 2013

OMG !! you are such a big fan of Vinod Gupta Sir.

Sawita Rani (ca final) (229 Points)
Replied 16 January 2013

every one has his/her opinion. I have also attended his classes. I got bored and never wanted to attend his classes. You can refer to Pankaj Sarogi Sir in Academy of Commerce. He makes the subject very interesting and lively

Prankur Gupta (Stat Audit Assistant) (143 Points)
Replied 04 September 2013

No better Alternative man .. He z perfect .. DT is such a tough subject to teach and he narrates it like a story some topics are boring and no one can help that out.

C.A SUVAJIT SAHU (CA ( In Practice )) (708 Points)
Replied 04 September 2013

Vinod sir's ASSESMENT PROCEDURE is truly fantastic.

Vivek Sharma, ACA (.) (75 Points)
Replied 22 March 2014

There is no alternative of VG Sir in Tax and Parveen Sharma Sir in Accounts.

Aditi Saboo (CA) (25 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

Sirish Vyas Sir - Prime Vision ( Mumbai ) - Best Person.. Best Teacher.. Best Motivator.. (y)

Pushpam Sewlani (article) (36 Points)
Replied 26 March 2015

farooooooq sir... the best..

buy his lectures online at www.fhconline.in

many videos available on his youtube channel

Pushpam Sewlani (article) (36 Points)
Replied 26 March 2015

for idt farooq sir is very good option

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro