Viewing past results

Hello,

Is it possible to view past results of CPT exam. I cleared CPT exam in June 2011 and registered for IPCC thereafter. But I still haven't received marksheet of CPT. I have already filed a grieviance complaint in the ICAI site. Now for filling exam forms for IPCC, the officers in Institue office say that I should at least have a print out copy of marksheet taken from the net. I do not have a copy of CPT marksheet printout with me. When I visit caresults.nic.in, it is currently possible to view only the results of CPT Dec 2011. So, please help me to view the results of CPT June 2011.

 

Regards,

Balachandar

Replies (4)

hi bala,

Take the help of e-sahaayataa desk of ICAI. 

Originally posted by : Lakshmi Parasuram

hi bala,

Take the help of e-sahaayataa desk of ICAI. 


Hello,

I already filed a complaint in e sahaayata for getting my original CPT marksheet and for this matter too. I have got no reply from them.

In my view referring old results now is not possible.

So, can anyone sugest me the solution for this? I don't have both original and printout of cpt marksheet and now I have to fill in exam form for IPCC May 2012 attempt.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details