veryurgent please reply

hiiiii I m a final student going to appear in final in NOV 09.I want to do industrial training after my exams.In december 2009 i would have only 8 months remaining for my articleship.I m ready to extend my articleship for industrial training.can i do industrial training.PLEASE ANYONE KNOWING ABOUT THE PROVISION DO REPLY ITS VERY URGENT....

Replies (2)

Hello

There is no specific provision for the same by the insti as per my knowledge...

but just written thta it shall be done in the last one yr only of the articleship... hence u are eligible for the same... u dont even need to extend articleship for the same.. BUT.. i have heard that co.s generally keep traning person for not less then one yr... so that ways u need to look for one yr to grap a certificate from them to show the institute...

Regards

HEY MAYANK YEAH YOU ARE VERY RIGHT

THE MINIMUM PERIOD IS 9 MNTHS FOR INDUSTRAIL TRAINING

NOW AS PER I HAVE UNDERSTOOD U WOULD HAVE DONE MORE THAN 24 MONTHS TRANING AT THE TIME OF NOV 2009

SO IF I WOULD ALSO HAVE SO DESPERATENESS TO DO INDUSTRAIL TRAINING I WOULD HAD TERMINATE MY TRANING AFTER 24 MONTHS AND

AFTER GIVING/PASSING ( WHAT U THINK GOOD) WILL LOOK FOR INDUSTRIES FOR INDUSTRAIL TRAINING FOR THE BALANCE PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS

SEE IF IT APPEARS RIGHT TO YOU TOO

TAKE CARE

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details