Very Urgent query

PLEASE  SOMEBODY TELL ME

 I  AM APPEARING IN MAY 11 AND HAVE COMPLETED STUDY MATERIAL OF IPCC COSTING...

SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME WILL IT BE GOOD ENOUGH IF I REVISE THE SAME STUDY MATERIAL PROBLEMS  AGAIN AND AGAIN OR SHOULD I GO FOR COMPILATION ..I HAVE COMPILATION OF PE2 BUT IT HAS SO MANY PROBLEMS I DON THINK I CAN COMPLETE THAT FULLY...PLS TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO

...........I need some expert advise also.......pls help

Replies (3)

If u finish your Institute book then better to go for Suggest Answers or RTP's issued by the Institute to test your knowledge, then prepare according to that.

Try buying the practice manual issued by the institute. Solving those problems won't take long time but still would be a good test of your knowledge.

try to attempt previous years question papers at your own

this will definately help u

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details