Someone pls tell me how is the book of Ashish Kalra, Should I buy that....for costing IPcc.......pls suggest me as early as possible.......
Someone pls tell me how is the book of Ashish Kalra, Should I buy that....for costing IPcc.......pls suggest me as early as possible.......
YOU MAY BUY VASHIST AND SAXENA OR PADHUKAS. I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF THE BOOK WHICH U SAID.
Ashish Kalra books are rated as very good books for ca.
PADHUKA IS THE ONE OF THE BEST BOOK FOR COSTING ....................
I gree with mitu prefer to refer PADHUKA BOOK SARVANA PRASHATH
Dear anchal ! you should concentrare on module and past exams questions first then u can go for other refrence books . if you go through module and scanner only then also u can get exemption marks. its more than sufficient .
| Originally posted by : anchal abhinandan | ||
![]() |
Someone pls tell me how is the book of Ashish Kalra, Should I buy that....for costing IPcc.......pls suggest me as early as possible....... |
![]() |
You Can purchase it from ITO ( Pooja / Aggarwal Law Hose) or contact 'IGP Councellor' @ 9250430788 or 01141576333. She will let u know from where you can get it ..
a big yes 4 kalra sir's book . it's lengthy and try all questions 2 be achiever
| Originally posted by : abhijeet soni | ||
![]() |
Ashish Kalra book is very good book but all books cover all examination point or que . do hard work all the best |
![]() |
)....and concepts not very clearly given...so conclusion is that-----"its very good for practise"Dear anchal ! you should concentrare on module and past exams questions first then u can go for other refrence books . if you go through module and scanner only then also u can get exemption marks. its more than sufficient
Agree With Shubham...
Thanks everyone for ur valuable suggestion........I have decided not to buy any book I have saxena vashist and compilation also I will refer that and try from that..........special thanx to Akshay pal.........
I THINK IF YOU HAVE DONE CLASSES THEN FIRST DO COMPLETE THAT THEN U CAN GO FOR COMPILATION AND MODULE PROBLEMS
AND CHAPTERWISE U CAN GO THROUGH THE BOOK WHICHEVER SUGGESTED BY OTHERS.
BUT MY PERSONEL RECOMENDATION IS GO THROUGH WITH THE CLASSES BOOKS PLUS COMPILATION
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals