HIIII PLS HELP ME I KNOW MY REG NUM I FORGET MY ROLL NUM AS I WAS IN OUT OF STATION PLS HGELP ME SOON
u can enter ur reg no also for seeing ur result if u forget ur roll no.there is 2 option on the result website either give roll no and pin no OR registation no
NO IT IS ASKING VALID ROLL NUM
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
J S P M & Associates LLP
B.Com
Elite Taxation
CA Foundation
HIRE NOVA
Lucknow
Graduate (Any)
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
Codeboard Technology
Chennai
MBA
Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd
Mumbai
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: