Verification status - june 2012

The Institute has recently uploaded the Verification Status of June 2012 exams.

My status is showing as "Verification in progress"

Can somebody confirm whether they got similar status? or any change in mark?

 

Replies (14)

Yes i got the same status today only. Lets wait and hope for the best :)

yeah.. Keeping my fingers crossed...smiley

can u please give me the link where can i check the status pls?

 

got it 

 

Guys... I cleared by Revalidation... I am CMA now :)

what is this verification for??

my status is

Your application yet to be received

wat does that mean?

Its re-verification of answer book...in case you fail in one or more subjects

Originally posted by : Nitesh Matta

my status is

Your application yet to be received

wat does that mean?


It means you have not applied for reverification

I also got my Revised Result After Verification on 19/10/2012

 

I have cleared both groups of Inter , Now I am in CMA Final.

 

And Rishikesh keeping our fingers crossed payed off for the both of us :D Congrats bro!!!

Hey congrats Rishi and Ganesh.... :)

 

By the way how many marks added ?? 

please let meknow...

 

hey friends....I got my revised result today and now i cleared both groups.Am a CMA now

Congrats Mandakini, you applied for aggregate or for some subject for 60/40 marks?

Originally posted by : Mandakini

hey friends....I got my revised result today and now i cleared both groups.Am a CMA now


Congrats Mandakini.. Welcome to the league

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details