Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

clearday (manager)     30 July 2021

Verification error for HUF return

Dear sirs, 

While uploading ITR2 for HUF, I am getting verification error. The message states that PAN of representative assessee is not same as PAN Of verification. Though I have selected NO in representative assessee in part A general section.

Please if someone can guide on this

10 Replies

CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     31 July 2021

Select yes In representative assessee and add details of person mentioned as principal officer in verification tab
clearday

clearday (manager)     31 July 2021

Thank you for the quick response. Do you know if this work for HUF?should I put Karta PAN in representative assessee and in verification? Also can I still upload return through HUF PAN?

clearday

clearday (manager)     31 July 2021

Tried the suggestion. Now the error changes to below since I have put karta PAN as representative assessee and karta PAN in verification. But I upload the return through HUF login.

In part A general, return is filed by representative assessee but the PAN quoted in representative assessee is not same as the PAN who is trying to upload the return.

Please guide. Will truly appreciate.

Rajan Menda

Rajan Menda   20 August 2021

Have u been able to file the HUF returns
clearday

clearday (manager)     20 August 2021

No Rajan. Same error. Frustrating. Please share whenever you are able to do or I will also inform if I can.

1 Like
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     21 August 2021

I am also getting the same error.

Rocks Parss

Rocks Parss   25 August 2021

Getting the error in offline mode too..Has anobody been able to file HUF returns?

rajan menda

rajan menda (prop)     25 August 2021

THEY ARE NOW UPLOADING EXCEPT WHERE DOI IS 01/01/001

Rocks Parss

Rocks Parss   08 September 2021

Any update where Ancestral HUF PAN is there so date of incorporation by default should be taken as 01-jan-0001? Anybody with Ancestral date of incorporation 01-jan-0001 been able to submit IT return? Kindly revert. Thanks.

George Cx

George Cx   29 September 2021

What is meant by “ INCOME FROM LOTTERY MUST BE EQUAL TO 2a OF SCHEDULE OS DTAA 115BB RESPECTIVELY IN SCHEDULE OS

I have not won any lottery  till date .Please help me to file ITR-2, it is blocked after verification with the above error, I am continuously trying for last 3 days. I have remitted around 3 lakhs Tax

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags