Ashish Sharma (Service)     19 July 2014

Ashish Sharma
 67 likes  1023 points

| My Other Post

I have two questions

1. Is there is any limit for retail bill in CST for cash and do seller need to collect any form from retail seller 2. Can we sold goods received in c form in one state from other state, e.g. we have two branches one in Delhi and other is in Gurgaon .can we transfer goods received in Delhi on c form to Gurgaon on F form, then sale it from Gurgaon.

Read more at: /experts/modify_message.asp?entry_id=857105


Harshal Fifadra (Chartered Accountant)     20 July 2014

Harshal Fifadra
Chartered Accountant 
 95 likes  1489 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Dear Ashish Sharma 

1. There is no such limit for retail bill in CST for cash. If the product which is sold is the product which is mentioned in the registration certificate then C FORM has to be collected by the selling party (Levying 2% CST) . If the purchaser is not willing to give C FORM then the seller has to levy the rate which would have been applicable had the product been sold locally.


2. Yes you can obtain goods on C FORM and then transfer the same goods to Gurgaon branch on F FORM basis. Only condition to be fulfilled is that your company is required to be registered in the state of Haryana i.e in gurgaon. If it is not registered then you cannot transfer goods to Haryana branch on F form basis.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »