VARIATION IN REMUNERATION IN CA PACKAGES

CA Vishal (CA working in industry) (620 Points)

06 May 2010  

Hello,

I want to know the reason for the wide variation in CA packages where fresh CA are getting close to 10 lacs ( highest domestic packages)  in the latest CA placement programme . Also   only 47% actually got job offers some as low as 3 lacs p.a . I fail to understand this inequality...... and wide variation

The same goes for experience professionals If you visit any of the job sites experienced CA & ICWA ( 2-4 years)  are getting around 6- 8 lacs pa. ... . I fail to understand that despite so many opportunities why the market has not opened for experienced CAs .. and why we are not getting the desired renumeration. where we are lagging ...?

The process is such that  you do not get more than 20%-30% hike even if we are at 6  lacs odd range it works out to 1.2-1.5 ie 7.5 lacs  p.a   which means that we have to change the job ..  if we stick  to the same company then the hike is 10-12%. Please note that I m not taking big 4 into account which is very good paymaster....

I need all your suggestions that how can we get  out of this low salary cycle.....  because nobody talks about rationalisation or market rate for salary professionals