VARIATION IN REMUNERATION IN CA PACKAGES

CA working in industry

Hello,

I want to know the reason for the wide variation in CA packages where fresh CA are getting close to 10 lacs ( highest domestic packages)  in the latest CA placement programme . Also   only 47% actually got job offers some as low as 3 lacs p.a . I fail to understand this inequality...... and wide variation

The same goes for experience professionals If you visit any of the job sites experienced CA & ICWA ( 2-4 years)  are getting around 6- 8 lacs pa. ... . I fail to understand that despite so many opportunities why the market has not opened for experienced CAs .. and why we are not getting the desired renumeration. where we are lagging ...?

The process is such that  you do not get more than 20%-30% hike even if we are at 6  lacs odd range it works out to 1.2-1.5 ie 7.5 lacs  p.a   which means that we have to change the job ..  if we stick  to the same company then the hike is 10-12%. Please note that I m not taking big 4 into account which is very good paymaster....

I need all your suggestions that how can we get  out of this low salary cycle.....  because nobody talks about rationalisation or market rate for salary professionals

CA FINAL STUDENT

after reading all of this i am speechless but hey a few days ago i read an article in ET that illustrated some facts w.r.t to CA vs MBA factor i what was interesting is that CA's average salary has rose to around 10-15 lacs (AVG) and MBA's are still rising high at 20-30lacs. how rude!!!!!!!!!!

Chartered Accountant

not any particular valid reason .. its depend on market demand, companies structure and also on quality of candidate

Manager Accounts

Kindly Suggest annual increments as a % w.e.f . 1st Oct. 2010 in salary (employees’ Category wise)

Industry HVAC (Air conditioning Turnkey contractor)
Location New Delhi
No. of employees 300
Turnover Rs. 100 Crores Profit 15%

Categories of Employees :
Technicians
Engineers
Project managers
Accounts / commercial Officer
Finance Manager

If possible also suggest employees’ performance wise average good & excellent % increase
Waiting for your valuable opinion & advise

Regards:

I am a student of cpt and i am afraid after reading your article please let me know if there will be improvement in this sceneraio or not to get such pacakage after struggling for 4yr won't be fair

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU