Validity of my Registration

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a CA FINAL OLD syllabus student. I re-registered as a Final student as on 20.02.2013. I want to know that what is the validity of my registration and at what date should I renew my registration since I will be filling exam form for MAY2018 will I have to re-register my self before filling examination form or I can fill examination form and renew it after that. Please help me I am in very doubtful state. Thanks.
Replies (4)
There are no need to revalidate your registration no. for this attempt

Your registration need to be revalidated in Feb 2018.So it will be better to revalidate it now to avoid any problem.

It will be better to contact your regional office and seek clarification 

Hi all thanks for your help. But I am sorry that mistakenly instead of 20.12.2013 the registration date was typed 20.02.2013 unintentionally. I am sorry for this and thanks to all for this help.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details