Share on Email

Share More

Using abusive language on forums

Abhijeet Mehendale (General manager)     27 October 2007

Abhijeet Mehendale
General manager 
 1 likes  109 points

| My Other Post

While going through the forums I found that some people use abusive language for their peers. Moderators are requested to take action against those who defame their professional colleagues and use the abusive language against the professionals.One such bigtime Abuser is Mr. Popat

avater

Prakash Popat   28 October 2007

Prakash Popat

3 likes  3129 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Prove yourself with mature class of Readers on this Open Platform.

avater

Prakash Popat   28 October 2007

Prakash Popat

3 likes  3129 points

Failure on your parts Moderetors R requested to take similar action on mr. abhijeet,having yet to established his credibility on this platform.

avater

Late CA Sampat Jain (Chartered Accountant)     28 October 2007

Late CA Sampat Jain
Chartered Accountant 
 67 likes  4762 points

PLEASE THIS IS NOT A PLATFORM FOR HATE COMPAIGN ........THIS IS PLATFORM FOR SHARING KNOWLEDGE

avater

Late CA Sampat Jain (Chartered Accountant)     28 October 2007

Late CA Sampat Jain
Chartered Accountant 
 67 likes  4762 points

LET US GROW TOGETHER AND NOT FALL APART FOR A FEW PERSONS

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Popat, I thought you already bid a farewel to this platform as per your mail. Your reply in here clearly shows your immaturity to face criticism. You are trying to defense yourself by asking action against another person who tried to point out your mistake , if any. Best Regards, Unni

(Guest)

Dear Unni, Some of the credentials I recd through my contributions forwarded hereby for your ready reference to reply your above write up. 1.Dear Prakash Popat, What you say is correct but do not take haste steps to say goodbye. The admin will conser the issue and will take a decision soon. Wait for some time. Almost the same view was expressed by our good friends namely CA Sampat Jain and Shaily Jain. 2.yes, thats correct and dont take that so seriuouly 3.Mr. Popat, I personally request you, plz don't think so. ask to admin for the base of barring ... plz do not give the punishment to others I have always welcome Constructive Criticism and my reply to forensic accountant matter was similarly my Constrcutive cricisims for Indian Accountant nothing personal to anyone. I am neither running after scoring and intending to possibly give as much as possible to the users of this website from the technical know how so far I obtained. All the best.

(Guest)

This is good. Now you write like a matured person.I appreciate it. Best Regards, Unni

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register