USB Drive Related problems

Dear club members, Greetings.

I m taking this opportunity to share the trick which I just tried and succeeded. I was using pen drive and when I finished, I tried to remove it safely by clicking on the system tray icon. It denied to un-plug it. I tried several times, but in vain. It gave a message that because some program is still accessing it, it won't be un-plugged. Then I used this trick:

1. Log-off from the system;

2. Now Log-on to it;

3. Now click that system tray USB indiator icon by left clicking and then remove.

4. It worked.

 

Now, it's your turn to share ur views.

Replies (8)
thx...i m too using this trick...

You can also open the task manager and end the program which is running on your pendirve and end it and then unplug the drive.

u can use USB disk security ....

it also helps u in knowing whether ur pen drive is having virus threat or not...

 

Thanks for the infor Frndz..This is required on daily basis..

dear friends i m facing a problem, as i plug in my pen drive my computer stop responding and there is no activity. pls help me out.

thanx in advance

it's urgent plz reply me soon.

Better u format ur pen drive after taking back ups for important files in it.

 

can i lock m USB drive???? with password

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details