US CPA

I plan taking the US CPA [Certified Professional Accountant] test. And want to understand the scope of the certification in India.

  • Passing percentages for Indians
  • Intensity compared to CA in India
  • Which companies hire fresh CPA's
  • Whats the starting salaries for CPA like
  • What are the duties & responsiblities
  • CPA's demand in INDIA after the recession in USA
Replies (8)
Originally posted by :Prabhat
" I plan taking the US CPA [Certified Professional Accountant] test. And want to understand the scope of the certification in India.

Passing percentages for Indians
Intensity compared to CA in India
Which companies hire fresh CPA's
Whats the starting salaries for CPA like
What are the duties & responsiblities
CPA's demand in INDIA after the recession in USA
"

i hve a file containing all information about the CPA and the scope of indians in pursuing it.. i think it will be of help....kindly go thro it..........!

I went thru the file. It is indeed very useful & accurate. Thanks.

I am looking for more info. from career prespective in INDIA after passing the test (i.e. Certification).

Information in the file is useful for getting info. on course curriculam & enrollment.

Anyone with more ideas ... ... ... ... ... ... ???

 

YOU CAN SEARCH THRO' FORUMS WITH THE NAME 'CPA".........I MYSELF GONE THRO THOSE FORUMS.......AND GENERATED RELEVANT INFO.....

hey thanks a lot ashish for giving such a nce information of cpa....................

THANX!

hello, I am presently doing CA....and have appeared for my PCC second group.......I want to know when can i appear for my CPA Exams.....as i want to go to USA.....and is it beneifcial???.....please help me out in my confusion. Thanks a lot.

Hi Ashish,

Im a CA final Student appearing for May 11 exam. I have to leave US after My CA course. What shud i do to make use of My CA qualification to work as CPA in US.

Kindly request you to guide me. Please.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details