Hi
I filed my returns online for the assessment year 2011-12 (My earnings are in 2010-11) before the last date of the returns to be filed. I received a mail "Intimation U/S 143(1)" and it says I need to pay tax. But actual case is my Net salary is under the tax exemption limit and I realized that I made a mistake in filing the returns.
Somebody suggested that I can file revised returns online. But in ITR-I form I do not understand which section I need to select. Default one is "11-u/s 139 (1)" and my mail says "Intimation U/S 143(1)" but this section not found.
I request any of the expert in this forum or website let me know which section I need to choose and guide me if I need to follow any other things or instructions, it is very Urgent.
Advance thanks for your help!
Sri

