Urgent Reg Form 108

I HAVE COMPLETED MY ARTICLESHIP ON 20/03/2011 WHICH, DUE TO EXCESS LEAVES WAS EXTENDED TO 30/06/2011.

I WANT TO ASK WHETHER IN FORM 108 I SHOULD SHOW MY COMPLETION DATE AS 20/03/2011 OR 30/06/2011?

AND NO. OF LEAVES =180+102(20/032011 TO 30/06/2011)=292? OR 180

PLZ HELP ME ITS MOST URGENT.....

Replies (10)

YOUR ARTICLESHIP COMPLETION DATE IS 20/03/2011

NOW YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY CONDONENCE CHARG AS MENTIONED IN THE FORM 

NO. OF LEAVE SHOULD BE LESS THAN 180 DAYS 

DEAR RAHUL,

DON'T WORRY, JUST TELL YOU BOSS TO SING FORM 108 AND SUBMIT IT NOW WITH INEREST (MENTIONED IN FORM 108). AND WRITE DATE OF COMPLETION 20.03.2011.

JUST SUBMIT FORM 108 AS YOU DON'T HAVE EXCESS LEAVE. BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY INTEREST FROM 20/03/2011 TO TILL TODAY

Originally posted by : Vishwajit

DEAR RAHUL,

DON'T WORRY, JUST TELL YOU BOSS TO SING FORM 108 AND SUBMIT IT NOW WITH INEREST (MENTIONED IN FORM 108). AND WRITE DATE OF COMPLETION 20.03.2011.

JUST SUBMIT FORM 108 AS YOU DON'T HAVE EXCESS LEAVE. BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY INTEREST FROM 20/03/2011 TO TILL TODAY
But i have shown 257 holidays nd date of comp as 20/03/2011 nd have signed the form ab kya karu

Did you send form 108 back then? and register for excess period/ supplementary articles using form 107?

 

1. If no, then in the form 108 mention the intial period (20/03/2011) and leaves under limit, i.e. 180 (3.5 years) days as you already have served excess. Your CA should be agreeing to this.

 

You would be required to send condonation letter and requisite fine. If you already signed the form with old details, replace those pages.

 

2. If yes, then the completion date  would be 30/06/2011 in form 108 and mention leaves as is, if any.

 

I WAS REGISTERED UNDER A CA FROM 21/09/2007 TO 16/06/2008 AND THEN 17/06/2008 TO 20/03/2011 SO SHOULD I SHOW MY PERIOD IN FORM 108 FOR 3.5 YEARS OR (REMAINING PERIOD UNDER CURRENT EMPLOYER) 2Y 9M ND 04D?

Your present employer can certify for the period during which you were under him, meaning for the remaining period only.

 

ICAI already has records of previous period vide form 109 which you must have had sent back then.

can u plz tell me the link\format and any solid reason for condonation letter plz....

There is no format as such, just write an application to the secretary, your regional council and attach draft.

 

Give your genuine reason or, some suggestions:

1. I was out-of-station for 3 months!!!!!!

2. You didn't get it? I sent it, courier guys lost it! Morons!

3. I went to coma,

4. I don't give ICAI a toss: you want 108? so you should've come to me. I am atleast sending it, it's my greatness.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details