Urgent query

Hello everyone I am an IPCC student, I had registered in 2009 jan but still I have not passed the examination, I want to ask a question if I pass this time I mean the results which will come on 8th, will I get good firm to do articleship, this was my 4th attempt, I am very good in communication skills, I have won many presentation competition, on that basis will I get good firm or I have lost the opportunity....pls do answer my query...waiting for ur useful advise....

Replies (1)

yes you can find good firms where the selection is on interview based 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details