Urgent query

 

Hi guys somebody please tell me..........

WHICH BOOK I SHOULD BUY FOR TAX FOR IPCC... MY ATTEMPT IS ON MAY 11......I HV HEARD TN MANOHARAN BOOK IS GOOD, BUT I HAVE DOUBT DOES IT CONTAIN GOOD NO OF NUMERICAL PROBLEMS........ AND WHEN SHOULD I BUY.....PLEASE SUGGEST AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE............THANKS.....


Replies (27)

If ur attempt is May 2011, by now you should have bought. 

Anyways, i referred Girish Ahuja, got good marks. Cover everything given in that book, sufficient. 

All the best. Also don/t forget to refer supplementay study notes issued by ICAI. 

ya girisih ahuha's book is best for IPCC level. and it covered your full syallabus

 

best of luck for exam.

Hi Anchal,

1. T.N. manoharan is good to under stand the tax, but does not have enough problems.

2. To get more Practical problems go for Singhania - Taxman.

I prefer both.................

I referred V.K.Singhania for numerical problems.I scored 51

Originally posted by : FATEMA

I referred V.K.Singhania for numerical problems.I scored 51

I think clearing conceptually is more important than rather going for quantum...

I think preferring TN Manoharan is better in  that prospect..

You have one more option of Paduka Prakashan

Select the one you feel comfortable with and at the earliest

v.k. singhania is best book for numericals n easy to understand

v.k.singhania

i prefer M.K.Gupta Notes & V.k.Singhania

girisih ahuha's is best for ipcc

refer ahuja sir book..... v. k . singhania is a gud book but close to impossible to cover in 3 month.......

girisih ahuha's book  is best for ipcc, for many reasons .

i refer garish ahuja ..

bec Garish Ahuja book is best fr IPCC level

Girish Ahuja for Theory and Practicals....... If u wanna more practicals u can also refer V.K. Singhania............................................. Get these books for A.Y. 2011-12.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details