Urgent! need help!

I just cleared my group I in the May 2012 attempt. 

I have filled out form 103 and 102 for the articleship. 

Earlier I had registered for IPCC (both groups) and ATC [without articles] by a demand draft of Rs. 10,000.

Also I haven't cleared my group II yet so I can't register for my final. 

So how much do I need to pay in a demand draft along with the articleship forms? 

Please help. I need this information urgently. 

Replies (3)
U need to pay Rs.2000 only!

u need to pay 2000

u neeed to pay 2000

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details