Urgent help - ignou af, spare a mintue

Ashish lahoti (Chartered Accountant) (112 Points)

19 August 2015  

First of all I am not writing this for seeking solved assignments, Now come back.

Hello Guys,

Myself Ashish, registered with IGNOU - AF Course in January 2014. Please Note registered in January 2014.

I wanted to appear in December 2015 Term Examinations of IGNOU, right after my CA-final exams, Now i have to write Assignment for appearing in Dec. term exams, but here comes my issue as which year assignment is applicable in my case, 2014-15 & 2015-16.

Firstly I am confused

1. How the Selection of Assignment year is decided -- Based on Enrollment year or Based on Examination year?

2. Are all the IGNOU Bcom Af students writing assignments containing Year as 2015-16 ?

When i contacted Mumbai Ignou Branch they tell me to write 2014-15 assignment but i didn't convinced so i further contacted Pune branch now they tell me to write for 2015-16.

Now what you guys say,..!!

As I am having CA- final exams also, i'm very distressed.

Please respond if you have any sort of idea as this question is for all the IGNOU BCOM AF Students who are facing the situation of mine but couldn't write here properly.

Also, if you guys have any contact Number of IGNOU, Kindly share. It would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot. thanks a ton.

Hoping to see some feedback here.