ICICI

Urgent help

Anuj Jain (pqr)     19 October 2012

Anuj Jain
pqr 
 4 likes  94 points

| My Other Post

HELLO FRIENDS

I HAVE GIVEN 3 ATTEMPTS OF IPCC , IN EACH ATTEMPT I WAS ABLE TO SCORE ABOVE 55 IN ACCOUNTS AND COST-FM BUT NOT EVEN MANAGE TO PASS IN LAW. I AM VERY WEAK IN THEORY SUBJECT AND I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO READ THEM. ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO CRAM THEM.I WANT TO IMPROVE MY THEORY BUT HOW I DONT KNOW . PLEASE HELP ME BY GIVING YOURS VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS

avater

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job)     19 October 2012

Deepak kumar sharma
Govt. job 
 353 likes  2941 points

View Profile | My Other Post

okay,

You are a good student since you got 55+ marks in 3 attempts in Accts, cost  & Fm. I assume you are good too in taxation. If theory is a problem for you, make notes from module or any text book like munish bhandari.

By making notes you will remember theory more effectively and will practice of writing too.

Improve your presentation and hand writing (if bad). Write neat and provide proper space between words.

Revision is very important. Make small notes for revision on your own. For more tips to cope up with theory, search tips on caclubIndia. go to profile of legends like Ankur Sir and others

best wishes

avater

CA Pooja Agarwal (Chartered Accountant)     19 October 2012

CA Pooja Agarwal
Chartered Accountant 
 413 likes  3213 points

HI anuj,

first of all,do away with the beleif that LAw is a theory subject..it is very much practical subject...you have to develop interest in it..it seems u have a mental blockage with thi subject and u have to do away with that..

and rightly pointed out by deepak that you should prepare notes..writing once is equivalent to reading thrice..follow munish bhandari..and may be you are not quoting sections in ur answers..its important to quote sections to get important marks..and agian do each and every topic ,do not leave any topic..so that u can attempt 100% in exam..attempting full paper increases the chance of passing.

1 Like
avater

deepali agarwal (Company Secretary)     19 October 2012

deepali agarwal
Company Secretary 
 121 likes  1289 points

Law is though a theory subject but i feel its intresting if u feel so...Read it thru Munish Bhandari Book which i found best...Short n simple...

1 Like
avater

Chinnu Raj (CA Final Student B.Com)     21 October 2012

Chinnu Raj
CA Final Student B.Com 
 114 likes  1067 points

Yeah bro if you  follow munish bhandari you can get an easy notes for your exam.I think there is no book like bhandari for a short notes.If you have Padhuka you can get complete information but you have to make short from that

avater

ashisha (Practising CA)     02 November 2012

ashisha
Practising CA 
 29 likes  261 points

or u can even think of taking coaching classes (preferably non-satellite) for proper and personal guidance..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here