Urgent help!!!

Guys urgent help. I have yet to join my articles but have completed my cpt and wrongly completed itt and ott without completing either group of ipcc. Now I have finished my degree and intend to join with it how can I if yes what is the procedure.

I heard that you can do course conversion cpt entry to direct entry but that would mean I should do my itt and ott again. If not what can I do.  When will I write my ipcc exams at old or new. At may 21 or nov21

my last old sylabbus attempt is at may 21 old.

Ps: I do qualify direct entry schemes qualification

Replies (1)

Thanks for sharing this update, Mitali! Yep, this is a crucial compliance update for all UPI apps and payment players in India.

Key points to keep in mind:

  • From Feb 1, 2025, UPI transaction IDs cannot contain special characters like @ , #, $, etc.

  • Only alphanumeric characters (A-Z, a-z, 0-9) will be allowed in UPI transaction IDs.

  • If UPI apps don’t comply, transactions will be rejected by the NPCI central system, causing payment failures.

  • This move is to ensure standardization and smooth interoperability across the entire UPI ecosystem.

What it means for businesses & users:

  • Payment apps you use (Google Pay, PhonePe, etc.) need to update their systems to generate transaction IDs without special characters.

  • If an app doesn’t update, your UPI payments through that app might start failing after Feb 1, 2025.

  • This doesn’t affect transaction limits or mode of payments—only the format of transaction IDs.


If you run or work with a UPI-enabled app or payment gateway, now is the time to check for compliance and update systems.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details