Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent - form 66 wrongly filed.

SAGITTARIUS (CS final) (114 Points)

08 November 2012  

Hello ,

I have mistakenly filed Form 66 with CIN information of another company.

I had to file form for Company X with Compliance Certificate of Company X  but

I filed form for Company Y with Compliance Certificate of Company X .

Now i want  to resubmit the form or file form 67 or get refund of the fees .



Waiting for your help and some intelligence by god.



 3 Replies

Arvind Khemka (practicing CA) (210 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

U will have to file form 66 again...the demarit is that u ll have to again pay the filing fees

Riddhi Thakkar (Manager - Legal and Secretarial)   (121 Points)
Replied 02 January 2013

You will have to file form 66 for Company X with the correct compliance certificate along with the requisite fees. Also, approach the ROC about the error as the Company Y for which you have filed CC will also be affected as it will not be able to file its own compliance certrificate as the portal does not accept duplicate forms. Once the ROC approves reversal, you can file a form for refund of fees. Within 6 to 8 months your fees will be reversed in your account. 

Dipjyoti Majumdar (CA in service & CS. dipmaj@ rediffmail.com )   (3414 Points)
Replied 03 January 2013

In this case how could you upload CC of Y under the CIN of X. Are there common directors ? Will the uploading not be hindered at the time of affixation of DSC of director of another company into the CIN of a different company?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags