GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayuri Lal (officer CS)     09 April 2011

Urgent -Dormant Company?

hi

there is a private company whose last annual filing was done for 2006 after tat no return is filed ... and the status is showing a "DORMANT" in the master data.. AND there the in signatory details only one director is there

Now wat is to be done...

There is no way other to make the company active other that goin for EES

Regards,

Mayuri Lal

13 Replies

SANTOSH  SHAH

SANTOSH SHAH (Company Secretary)     09 April 2011

Originally posted by : Mayuri Lal
hi

there is a private company whose last annual filing was done for 2006 after tat no return is filed ... and the status is showing a "DORMANT" in the master data.. AND there the in signatory details only one director is there

Now wat is to be done...
There is no way other to make the company active other that goin for EES

Regards,
Mayuri Lal

Hi Mayuri

Am not very sure but, as per Latest MCA Circular on EES dt 07.04.2011, companies who have not filed

annual returns , B/s & Defunct can strike off company name by filing Compounding application before  closing

of EES.

In your case, possibly you can make compounding application to ROC under EES  to make good non -filing of

Annual returns.

You need to convince them (ROC)  that company is not defunct and not planning for strike off, and would

continue withrequired compliances in the future and request ROC  by making application to make the

" Dormant" status to Active.

Experts your views solicited in this matter.

regards

Santosh Shah

2 Like
Mayuri Lal

Mayuri Lal (officer CS)     09 April 2011

hi

To make the company normal from the dormant status Form 61 is filed along with detailed application.

Has anyone done this ??

What exactly this application shud contain????/

Jaideep

Jaideep (Service)     09 April 2011

Hi Mayuri

YOu just need to file form 61, for dormant company to regularise its filing can apply for normalising by selecting the option for ‘Normalising a dormant company’. After approval of the application, the company shall be provided 21 days to file all the annual return and balance sheets for the required financial years.

In case all the required filings are done within 21 days, then the status of the company shall be changed to ‘Active’. However, in case, all the required filings are not done within 21 days, status of the company shall be changed back to ‘Dormant’.

Thanks & Regards

Jaideep Pandya

2 Like
suresh karthick

suresh karthick (CS Final and CA inter)     03 May 2011

jaideep sir,

For filing form 61 required to attach detailed application.

first of all what is it? and which is any format?

help me

Jaideep

Jaideep (Service)     03 May 2011

Hi Suresh- That is not required for Dormat status

KISHOR GUPTA

KISHOR GUPTA (OFFICE EXECUTIVE)     11 September 2011

plz provide me application letter to roc for dormant company to do active company.

prathiba

prathiba (company secretary)     11 October 2011

to be typed in the letter head of the company

To

The Registrar of Companies,

O/o.The Registrar of Companies, ............

Dear Sir,

Sub: - Request for Normalising ‘Dormant’ Company Status to ‘Active’

Ref: - CIN: .................

Our company M/s. ............ was incorporated on...............(in Words and figures) with the main object of carrying on.............(specify business) and is continuing to carry on its business till date.

The Company has duly convened its Annual General Meetings till date. However, the company failed to file its annual report/annual returns with The Registrar of Companies due to oversight.

Hence, the Board of Directors decided to submit a request to The Registrar of Companies, Karnataka, for regularizing its status from ‘Dormant’ to ‘Active’ in the Master Data appearing in the MCA portal www.mca.gov.in. The company hereby files Form 61 alongwith this application and Board Resolution dated .............

Kindly accept our application and do the needful.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,

For ................

............. - Director

Encl: As Above

5 Like
DHIRENDER KUMAR PATHAK

DHIRENDER KUMAR PATHAK (ADMIN)     09 November 2011

COMPANY STATUS IS DORMANT. I WANT TO FILE FORM 61 PLEASE PROVIDE ME FORMAT OF DETAILED APPLICATION ATTACHEMENT

Nihit Dalmia

Nihit Dalmia (CA)     22 November 2011

hi

please tell me suppose the co. have not filled their annual returns for last 4 years and this year the co. filed the returns for 4 years together , now it was not approved the reason being that the co. is dormant, so please advice me now how to proceed further.

waiting for your reply

regards.

Nihit Dalmia

Nihit Dalmia (CA)     22 November 2011

hi

please tell me suppose the co. have not filled their annual returns for last 4 years and this year the co. filed the returns for 4 years together , now it was not approved the reason being that the co. is dormant, so please advice me now how to proceed further.

waiting for your reply

regards.

dilip kumar

dilip kumar (ARTICLESHIP)     06 December 2011

thanks for the info

Rekha

Rekha (ca)     25 December 2014

Is it form 61 or INC-1
Akula Srinivasulu

Akula Srinivasulu (Student CA Final )     03 July 2015

A pvt. ltd. company,  X,  was formed in  2002. Total number of members are 3. and it filled the return till to year ending 31/03/2006 However, after that there was no business conducted except bank interest and mutual fund interest receiving.  No annual returns were filed with the MCA since ay2007-08 . Now the company went into Dormant position(InActive position).  Now the only 3 directors appears on list of defaulting directors.  Unfortunately, one of the directors passed away in 2014. because of they not filled returns for last 8 years The directors were disqualified. Now the members want to close the company. 1.  Am I have to brough back the company from dormant position to active position//////OR///////// is it possible to close the company directly from dormant position. 2. Is it requred to Activate DIN of the Directors. 3.What are the consequences this regard 4. What the procedure to close this company Thanks&Regards... Srinivasulu akula 

Read more at: /forum/how-to-close-a-dormant-pvt-ltd-company-for-last-8years-331311.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags