Easy Office

Urgent - all members of the institute

Page no : 2

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 08 August 2014

Restore your membership first then it may be useful for you to send details.

CA Pooja Tahilramani (Manager - Treasury Operations at Reliance Industries)   (106 Points)
Replied 08 August 2014

I didnt receive any such mail. I am an active member though. Can any1 please share the content?

Replied 08 August 2014

To : All members of the Institute

Dear Member,

In connection with certain latest details sought by the Central Government, the following E-mail has been sent by the undersigned.  The Institute does not have entire details in respect of membership as a whole. Moreover with a view to providing updated data, it was preferred to collect the same from members directly. It has been brought to my notice that some members have expressed a doubt as to whether the said mail is a genuine one or not. I hereby confirm that it is a genuine mail sent by the undersigned only for a specific purpose as aforestated.

Please ignore field related to Block/ Municipality if same is not applicable.

You are therefore requested to send the desired details please.

Inconvenience caused is regretted.

Regards,

T. Karthikeyan
Secretary, ICAI

Specimen mail sent earlier.

From: P T GIRIDHARAN - ICAI <email @ icai.ind.in> Date: 6 August 2014 Subject: Seeking details - Urgent  

Dear Member,

Yesterday we have received an advisory from the Central Government requiring the database of the professionals registered with the Institute in a day's time. Some of the fields specifically required by them are,

Membership No.

Name

Municipality

Block

District

State

Pincode of City/place of business/residence

You are therefore requested to kindly supply the above details, having regard to the professional address registered with us, in the above specified format latest by tomorrow. 

Thank you,

P T GIRIDHARAN
REGIONAL HEAD - SRO

Note: Email ids for sending the reply mentioning your membership number and name is - sromemaddr @ icai.in

Replied 08 August 2014

I think you have to obtain the Decentralised Office's e-mail id for sending out the details. The above details pertain to SIRC DO.

CA Pooja Tahilramani (Manager - Treasury Operations at Reliance Industries)   (106 Points)
Replied 08 August 2014

Yes. I observed that. Will find out the concerned email id. Thanks..:)

Kolluru Krishna Murty (Partner) (315 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

Is it difficult for ICAI to give these details readily,looks very embarracing.ICAI does not have these details on their Register of members-kkm

Ramachandran (Partner) (27 Points)
Replied 14 September 2014

Have you received a letter from Sri T Kartikeyan, Secretary, ICAI regarding crossing ceiling limit in respect of TAX AUDITS u/s 44AB of the IT Act, 1961 ? I was under the genuine belief that the guidance note placing restrictions is no longer rigid in the wake of dismissal of ICAI's SLP by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: