Urg need some crash batch for may 2013

Friends If somebody is aware of Some Good Classes Conducting Crash Batch for IPCC May 2013 Attempt between Vasai to Borivali, Plz Plz Plz give me the details of the same, I have not attended any classes till now & am now feeling short of Confidence in my self study & I have my attempt in MAY 2013. I need atleast Costing / FM & Tax Classes. Accounts & Theory Subjects I feel I can Manage comfortably on my own I am on my Revision of this subjects. but CFM & TAX are worrying me a Lot & getting frustrated now.

Pls Help me out friends Its V V V Urg

Replies (3)

I dont know any such classes between vasai to borivli but I have heard some such Batches being conducted in Andheri / Vile Parle If that suits you then tell me I can take details of that from my friend who has just enrolled & forward that details here for You

We at Milestones Academy Vile Parle East have a Crash batch for IPCC May 2013 attempt, batch starting 10th February 2013

For Further details of Seat availability, Batch Timings & Fees

Contact

Raj Shah

9920350105

9869712168

Jainam Institute

 

Crash Batch for May 13,

 

For more Info. Contact

08511008855

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details