UNPROFITABLE THOUGHTS

 

UNPROFITABLE THOUGHTS
 
Many a businessmen- and many employees, too- are held back because their minds are full of unprofitable thoughts.
 
 
When a manufacturer thinks – “I must carry on with a number of lines on which I lose money,” that is an unprofitable thought.
 
 
When a retailer thinks – “No matter how I dress my window, it doesn’t make any difference,” that is an unprofitable thought.
 
 
And when an employee thinks – “I am stuck fast in a dead end job,” that is an unprofitable thought.
 
 
Whenever any man thinks – “I can do nothing to better my position and increase my income,” that thought cost him a great deal.
 
 
As all doctors know, there are a vast number of such people.  All that is needed to make them well to change their thoughts.
 
 
In my opinion, this is all that many a business man needs- to change his thoughts.
 
 
If he would only have some Success Thoughts - if he would only say – “I can” instead “I can’t,” he would soon overcome his business troubles.
 
Replies (3)

good one,keep sharing

hello sir,

good 1

great

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details