Unable to view the reply/ies

Dear Admin,
I posted a query under income tax today under heading 'Application for registration of trust U/s.12AA'.
It seems 5 replies are posted so far to the query but I am unable to view the same (online and offline both way). I can read replies to other queries but this particular one.
Please look into the problem and suggest. (I am logged into my account).
Replies (1)

Dear Mohan. Refer to Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust Vs CIT (exemption) 2023. If you have multiple objectives, you cannot claim exemption as an education institution. apply for registration under 11 under appropriate sub-section.


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details