Unable to submit Trust accounts on charity commissioner site.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am trying to submit trust accounts at charity commissioner site, but every time after login when I click on submit accounts, I get below mentioned message.

(Something went wrong please try again!!!)

 

This is happening continuously since last 10 days.

Please guide how do solve this issue as 30-9-23 is last date for submission of accounts.

Thanks in advance. 

 

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
A user is experiencing a persistent 'Something went wrong please try again!!!' error when attempting to submit trust accounts on the Charity Commissioner website. This issue has been ongoing for 10 days, and with the submission deadline of 30th November approaching, they are seeking urgent guidance. A suggested solution is to try submitting the accounts via a Private Window in Microsoft Edge.

Awaiting reply, someone please help.

I am trying to submit trust accounts at charity commissioner site, but every time after login when I click on submit accounts, I get below mentioned message.

(Something went wrong please try again!!!)

Please guide how do solve this issue as 30-11-23 is last date for submission of accounts.

Thanks 

 

Hello Ritesh,

Try opening the Private Window in Microsoft edge and the login using the ID password provided to you.

It works in Private Window.

Hope it helps

HOW TO START MICROSOFT EDGE AND LOGIN TO CHARITY SITE

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details