Transfer Request Accepted by the Institute

Hi,

I am doing articleship and final year student. Few months back I had asked for transfer and Institute rejected it.

On 19th of March, I got an application from the Institute saying that your transfer letter has been accepted and now you can take transfer.

I was shocked and amazed. After getting rejection letter few months back I was disappointed and did not sent any letter to Institute. I dont know all of a sudden on what basis again they accepted my request for transfer.

This is just to give my friends some hopes that Institute in now accepting transfer on some valid resons ( not necessary it should be mentioned in the list specifying reasons for Valid transfer ). 

I want to thank our New President.

Replies (44)

MANY CONGRATULATIONS DEAR !!!

 

TAKE TRANSFER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

KYA PATA KAL HO NA HO?


ICAI CAN DO ANYTHING !!!

Dats gr8.......... take d transfer at earliest...........

4m wch city u r??????

Congrats dear... n enjoy...

Congrets buddy, seems that new management is not atleast cruel

congrats man

ITs Surprising

congrates, u r lucky

congrats !!!

Can u p/z tell what procedure u had followed

may i noe wat reason did u gave????

CONGRATS... YOU GOT IT JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME I SUPPOSE....

may we know wt procedure you followed??

pls Lesha tell me, what the procedure & reason u have followed 4 taking transfer. i also urgently need this.

Good news for the CA student community First...There was many hardship for the CA student due to the restriction which was imposed over the transfer rule...

IS IT REALLY ALLOWED??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details