Transfer Querry !

Hello! This is shivam baghel , right now I am having some trouble regarding my transfer of Articleship. I had registered for Articleship on 17 June 2020 but due to incognizance I didn't sumbitted that form on icai portal. I have submitted that form102 and form 103 to regional office now. What steps I should take now. Please guide me
Replies (1)

 

  1. Monitor the SSP portal daily for updates on your application status.

  2. Raise an e-Sahaayata ticket with your physical submission proof if there is no progress.

  3. Be ready to pay the late fee online once the portal accepts your application.

  4. Do not initiate a transfer until your initial registration is fully cleared and reflected on your dashboard.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details