Transfer of articleship

priya garg (article - student) (192 Points)

18 February 2017  

my my father now starting business at some other city I want to take transfer from my existing Ca principal
now I have documents with me

working certificate
application of transfer to Icai
NOC letter
original rent agreement
bank a/c of shown amt of PF received
articalship registration letter

now pls tell me
these are enough to ask permission form Icai for transfer
I am from central reason
should I send documents to kanpur or Delhi

help me as early as possible
thanks in advance