It is 3 months I joined a firm for CA Articleship. Now I want to transfer from there due to some reason.
So What procedures should I follow? Is there any time limit for Re-registration?
Please suggest............
It is 3 months I joined a firm for CA Articleship. Now I want to transfer from there due to some reason.
So What procedures should I follow? Is there any time limit for Re-registration?
Please suggest............
Hi
thanx ajay. But i want to know what process should be followed regarding form, application etc.??
Form-109 is required to be filed.
and form 120 ???
after comletion of my ipcc first group i joined in one chennai based firm. 6 months over now i want to transfer my articles to hyderabad but my principle is not giving because he dont have sufficient number of students. now what shall i do
u r elegible to take transfer......if ur principle is not agree to do so.....in thiscase u can take transfer but ur new firm location shoud not be in 50 km area of ur old firm
|
|
||
|
|
how is it possible to transfer my articles without concent of my principal auditor
|
|
how is it possible to transfer my articles without concent of my principal auditor. Is there any procedure please tell me
|
after comletion of my ipcc first group i joined in one chennai based firm. 6 months over now i want to transfer my articles to hyderabad but my principle is not giving because he dont have sufficient number of students. now what shall i do |
how is it possible to transfer my articles without concent of my principal auditor. Is there any procedure please tell me
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals