Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kuldeep sharma   26 January 2021

Tran1 wrongly claimed

When I migrated in gst, I claimed the amount in TRAN 1 which was rs. 200000 /-. But when My vat case of F.Y. 2017-18  was assessed I was not eligible  for claimed of tran -1. Now I want to reverse it . Can I do this .

 1 Replies

CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     26 January 2021

Yes fill DRC-03 and pay the amount
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags